PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
If you provide us with any personal data via the website, e-mail, fax or any other media, we will respect your privacy in line with the GDPR. Our policy regarding data protection is as follows:
· we give users precise information on how and for what purpose we will use the data they enter in different forms;
· this data is never made accessible to third parties;
· we never lease or sell data on our users, and we do not permit its use by third parties;
· we regularly check and update our database to ensure that there are as few erroneous addresses as possible.
THE DATA WE POSSESS
· It may be the case that we have collected information on you from publicly accessible online sources.
· You may have sent us data when you completed a form or provided us with data by telephone, e-mail, fax or in some other way.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal data collected is used to provide information to users, provide services and carry out ongoing business operations.
We may use your e-mail address to send notifications relating to our services, including notifications required by law.
If you write to us by e-mail, we may retain your e-mail message, your e-mail address and our reply in order to improve the quality of our services.
RETAINING YOUR DATA
We will retain your data for as long as your account is active or for as long as is necessary to provide services to you. We may also retain your data after you stop using our services or until you withdraw your consent. We will retain your data and use it as required to meet our legal obligations or to resolve any disputes.
By continuing to use our website after publication of the changes, you accept and agree to the changes.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING INFORMATION
Person responsible for data protection:
Avčinova 13, 1000 Ljubljana
Personal data protection officer: